[ME-studentstaff] AMAZING LINK!!!!

lweinste at uci.edu lweinste at uci.edu
Wed Dec 1 16:31:55 PST 2010

I agree! EVERYONE SHOULD GET TESTED....and make posters in your hall that
bring about awareness that there is FREE HIV testing at the HEALTH
EDUCATION center...we have been stunted through our conservative and
sanitized health education through out middle and high school years to
talk about how prevalent this is, and how everyone is susceptible. Health
education also can come to your hall and present interative workshops on
STI's. SUPER IMPORTANT. Good job everyone!
Love,
Leah