[ME-studentstaff] Tuesday's Meeting

Sackett, Mindy msackett at uci.edu
Fri Oct 21 15:18:28 PDT 2011

Hi, everyone!

We are going to be doing something a little different for this Tuesday's meeting.  For the first hour, we will be meeting as an entire staff team (CBP, RA, CA, MEA) in Bucklebury.  We'll then be splitting into our individual staff teams for the second hour.

We are doing a packout for dinner.  Kristen Magpuri is coordinating this and will be contacting everyone regarding signing the packout sheet.

See ya on Tuesday!

Mindy
Mindy Sackett
Residence Life Coordinator
Middle Earth Housing
University of California-Irvine
(949) 824-5977

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit."
- Nelson Henderson