[HistoryUndergrads] Fw: Virginia Journal of Gender Studies Call for Submissions!

Michelle Spivey spiveym at uci.edu
Thu Oct 15 14:31:39 PDT 2020

Please see below for submission details and guidelines. The deadline to submit is Sunday, October 25th, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST. If you have any questions or require additional information, feel free to contact the Editor-in Chief, Sasha Duckworth at ard9bw at virginia.edu<mailto:ard9bw at virginia.edu>.

Submission guidelines
We publish outstanding student research papers from seminars, upper-level electives, independent study and ​thesis programs. Papers need not be written in a gender studies class, as we encourage submissions from any discipline, so as long as they have a gender focus. Although we will consider submissions of any length, the majority of published pieces range from 2,000 to 7,000 words (10 to 30 double-spaced pages), excluding references.

How to submit
All works must be submitted using this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfM2wBkZVpLkfqNe9B26mm5O9RwePm1D3qYuRXi7YnzvORuhA/viewform>. Submissions should be double-spaced in Microsoft Word .doc or .docx format, follow the Chicago citation style, and include footnotes as well as a Works Cited section. Please note that we require a 250 word abstract.

As a reminder, the deadline to submit is Sunday, October 25th, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST.

Kind regards,
Sasha Duckworth (she/they)
University of Virginia '21 | Foreign Affairs
Editor-in-Chief | Virginia Journal of Gender Studies
(703) 334-1446 | l<http://goog_288478448>inkedin.com/in/sasha-duckworth/
<http://inkedin.com/in/sasha-duckworth/>