[HistoryUndergrads] Apply for Advanced Research Seminar or History Internship in W22!

Michelle Spivey spiveym at uci.edu
Wed Oct 13 08:44:32 PDT 2021

Dear All,

I hope your fall quarter is going well! Enrollment for Winter 22 will start in early November, and we are now accepting applications for HIST 193/194 Advanced Research Seminar and HIST 197 History Internship. You can find more information below. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Advanced Research Seminar
The UCI History Department's Advanced Research Seminar is a two-quarter research course for upper-division history students who are interested in learning advanced research skills and completing a capstone research paper on a topic of their choice. This course can be found in the catalog as History 193 & History 194 and will be taught in Winter 2022 & Spring 2022. Students must complete both quarters of the seminar.
Apply at https://forms.gle/m4LwNZ1X3mtJJjJe8 by Friday, November 5 at 5:00 pm.

History Internship Program
We are now accepting applications for the History Internship in Winter 2022. Please fill out the application at https://forms.gle/MHJiucZLnmfYAjiu6 by Sunday, October 31 at 11:59 pm. Please note that some of the internships this year might still be remote. Please contact me or the Internship Advisor, Professor Vinayak Chaturvedi at vinayak at uci.edu<mailto:vinayak at uci.edu> if you have any questions.
Visit the UCI Career Pathway resources: https://career.uci.edu/undergraduate/develop-a-resume-cover-letter/resume-and-cover-letter-examples/ if you need help with your resume.

And there is still time to sign up for the History Club meeting tomorrow at 3:30 PM! Here is the signup link: https://forms.gle/L4ktSc3V6R54xKvVA.

Best,
Michelle