[HistoryUndergrads] Last Week to Apply for History Internship and Advanced Research Seminar

Michelle Spivey spiveym at uci.edu
Tue Nov 2 10:24:20 PDT 2021

Dear All,

I hope you are doing well! We still have a couple spots for the 197 History Internship Program, and we are extending the applications to 5PM on this Friday, November 5. We will also open the application to other Humanities majors soon.

The applications for the Advanced Seminar will also be closed on 5PM this Friday. Please make sure you submit your application if you are interested!

History Internship Program
Apply at  https://forms.gle/MHJiucZLnmfYAjiu6 by Friday, November 5 at 5:00 pm.

We are now accepting applications for the History Internship in Winter 2022. Please note that some of the internships this year might still be remote. Details about the program can be found in the application form. Please contact me or the Internship Advisor, Professor Vinayak Chaturvedi at vinayak at uci.edu<mailto:vinayak at uci.edu> if you have any questions.
Visit the UCI Career Pathway resources: https://career.uci.edu/undergraduate/develop-a-resume-cover-letter/resume-and-cover-letter-examples/ if you need help with your resume.

Advanced Research Seminar
Apply at https://forms.gle/m4LwNZ1X3mtJJjJe8 by Friday, November 5 at 5:00 pm.

The UCI History Department's Advanced Research Seminar is a two-quarter research course for upper-division history students who are interested in learning advanced research skills and completing a capstone research paper on a topic of their choice. This course can be found in the catalog as History 193 & History 194 and will be taught in Winter 2022 & Spring 2022. Students must complete both quarters of the seminar. Details about the program can be found in the application form. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Best,
Michelle

Michelle Spivey
Undergraduate Program Coordinator