[OIT-Colocation] Change in location if colo access door

Allen Schiano schiano at uci.edu
Wed Jun 27 17:57:07 PDT 2012

Folks

Due to our renovations and expansion of the ADC,  we have moved the ADC colo door from the old 'lab B' location to a new location at door 'EG 1131'.  This door is located off the EG lobby near the back entrance to the ADC.

The same codes will provide you access to the ADC.  Proceed down the hallway and through the internal doors until you reach the alarm keypad and use it as you have before to disarm and then arm the system when you leave the ADC.

If you have any questions please email me at schiano at uci.edu or call x42829.

Allen Schiano
OIT

Sent from my iPhone