[OIT-Colocation] We are still down with colo systems due to a failed circuit breaker in the main electrical room of Ezg

Allen Schiano schiano at uci.edu
Sat Oct 6 17:22:48 PDT 2012

Colo Partners

I'm sorry to say that we are having electrical problems with a large circuit breaker that controls electrical power to the colo systems in the ADC.    FM is trying to install a temporary circuit that will allow us to repower your systems.  We expect that to occur no sooner than 8 pm tonight.

I will keep you informed when that occurs so you can restart your systems.  It may be best to wait until Sunday to do so.

I'm sorry for the delay but we've had several problems today and Thursday night related to older equipment failing to work properly.  I'll give you a full explanation after the dust clears.

Allen

Sent from my iPhone